National Finals Qualifier Registration: Fetch It
- Once registration is full a waitlist will open.
- The field is limited to 8 dogs for Fetch It.
- 1 dog per entrant are permitted per qualifying event.
- All owners must be prepared to provide current vaccination certificates as may be required.
- Fetch It distance begins at 20′ – Dog’s must be able to jump 20′
DO NOT Register more than 1 dog at a time. Registrations that increase the ticket number from 1 will be thrown out.
Fetch It – Qualifying Competition Rules
- Promoters and Sponsor will provide best efforts to allow an open dock prior to the start for warm-up and dock acclimation.
- Practice for all entrants is random order: 1 jump per turn on the dock, then rotate back in line.
- Dock/stage closes five minutes before qualifying starts.
- For the qualifying, the first jump distance is 20’, increasing by 1’ increments.
- Competitors can choose to pass and/or enter at any distance past 20’. Once a competitor jumps at that distance, they may not decrease the chosen distance.
- Each competitor gets 3 misses in total. After the third jump attempt is missed the competitor is out.
- Competitors must complete their jump attempts within 60 seconds of entering the stage and proceed directly to their second jump if they don’t complete the first.
- Dogs must either grab the bumper or otherwise dislodge the bumper from its suspended position in order for it to be a successful completion of that respective distance.
- If a competitor successfully completes a distance, they leave the stage & pool and return back in line to await the next distance.
- The top 2 jumpers will enter the Saturday Competition.