FINALS Qualifier Registration: Freestyle Flying Disc
Registration Opens Friday Aug 19th | 8pm EST
- Once registration is full a waitlist will open.
- The field is limited to 10 dogs for Freestyle Flying Disc.
- 1 dog per entrant are permitted per qualifying event.
- All owners must be prepared to provide current vaccination certificates as may be required.
- Music must be family friendly.
DO NOT Register more than 1 dog at a time. Registrations that increase the ticket number from 1 will be thrown out.
Freestyle Flying Disc – Qualifying Competition Rules
- All handlers as a group, without dogs, will be allotted warm up time to throw and toss flying discs on the field prior to qualifying.
- Each competitor will be allotted two (2) minutes to perform a routine, plus two long distance bonus throws at the end of the routine. Time starts with the first throw.
- Judging is based on: Handler Skills (50 points max), Dog Skills (50 points max) and Bonus Throws (2 points max).
- Competitors must use clean, non- explicit family friendly music for their routine. Failure to adhere to this will cause you to be immediately disqualified from the competition.
- The top 2 performers make it in, and proceed directly to competitor registration.