HB Qualifier Registration: Diving Dog
Registration Opens Friday May 6th | 8pm EST
- Once registration is full a waitlist will open.
- The field is limited to 15 dogs for Diving Dog.
- 1 dog per entrant are permitted per qualifying event.
- All owners must be prepared to provide current vaccination certificates as may be required.
DO NOT Register more than 1 dog at a time. Registrations that increase the ticket number from 1 will be thrown out.
Diving Dog – Qualifying Competition Rules
- Promoters and Sponsor will provide best efforts to allow an open dock prior to the start for practice.
- Practice for all entrants is random order: 1 jump per turn on the dock, then rotate back in line.
- If a practice session occurs, every dog gets at least 1 practice jump who wants it.
- Dock/stage closes five minutes before qualifying starts.
- For the qualifying, each competitor gets 2 jumps consecutively, at no more than 60 seconds per jump.
- Top 5 after this may receive a 3rd jump.
- Best of 3 jumps determines place.
- Distance is measured where the furthest body extremity is upon entering the water (usually the nose).
- The top 2 jumpers make it in, and proceed directly to competitor registration.