DIVING DOG QUALIFIER REGISTRATION:
1. Promoters and Sponsor will provide best efforts to allow an open dock prior to the start for practice.
2. Practice for all entrants is random order: 1 jump per turn on the dock, then rotate back in line.- Every dog gets at least 1 practice jump who wants it.
3. Dock/stage closes five minutes before qualifying starts.
4. For the qualifying, each competitor gets 2 jumps consecutively, at no more than 60 seconds per jump.
5. Top 10 after this may receive a 3rd jump.
6. Best of 3 jumps determines place.
7. Distance is measured where the furthest body extremity is upon entering the water.
8. Minimally, the top 2 jumpers make it in, and proceed directly to competitor sign up, lunch, meeting and practice.
Registration times and locations may vary by event.
WAITLIST: In the event the registration is full please email bvandenheuvel@carsonevents with your name, email, phone number and event to be added to our waitlist.
Online Registration opens 6 weeks prior and is first come first serve. A waitlist will come available once an event is full. Huntington Beach: Western Regionals Opens at 12pm ET: June 5th (6 weeks prior to event)Registration + Waitlist Closes at 12pm ET: July 3rd (2 weeks prior to event)The field is limited to 20 dogs for Diving Dog. Sponsor reserves the right to expand the field at its discretion.
No more than 2 dogs per entrant/family are permitted, and only 1 dog per entrant/family may actually qualify for a respective competition. Please fill out necessary forms and waivers at registration. All owners must be prepared to provide current vaccination certificates as may be required.